THE SEASON IS HERE
💥 Junior Training starts on Wednesday 11 November at 5pm. 💥
Please note Training will be in small groups of 10:
- Under 16’s meet at the nets (Coach – Tim)
- Under 14’s meet on ground 3 (last season’s U12 ground)
- Under 12’s meet on main ground 1 – to the right of the shelter at the football coaches box
- Under 10’s meet under the Shelter (Coach’s – Wayne & Jarrod)
We are looking for a coach for the Under 12’s and 14’s. You do not have to have experience or cricket knowledge, just enthusiasm and a bit of organisation. Training and support will be provided.
Please note that COVID safe practices will be in place.
All players & Spectators must:
- Arrive & Leave wearing a face mask
- Wear a face mask at all times when not actively training
- Maintain social distancing
- Sign in with the coach
- Sanitise on arrival and regularly
- Bring your own drink bottle
- If you have your own training ball, please bring that otherwise balls must be sanitised regularly during training.
- Please use your own equipment – if you do not have your own equipment, please let Stacie know.
Toilets will be open however the club room will not.
While your here, don’t forget (if you can) support your Cricket Club and purchase a ticket into this great raffle. Brilliant Prizes to be won!