DO YOU WANT TO PLAY CRICKET?
💥 KNOW SOMEONE THAT WANT’S TO PLAY CRICKET? 💥
Calling on all Junior players. If you’re after some fun and want to join friends or make new ones, Keilor Park Cricket Club is THE place for you.
- Under 16’s (Coach – Tim)
- Under 14’s
- Under 12’s
- Under 10’s (Coach’s – Wayne & Jarrod)
A little to old to play junior cricket but love the game. We are looking for a coach for the Under 12’s and 14’s. You do not have to have experience or cricket knowledge, just enthusiasm and a bit of organisation. Training and support will be provided.
COVID safe practices are in place
All players & Spectators must:
- Arrive & Leave wearing a face mask
- Wear a face mask at all times when not actively training
- Maintain social distancing
- Sign in with the coach
- Sanitise on arrival and regularly
- Bring your own drink bottle
- If you have your own training ball, please bring that otherwise balls must be sanitised regularly during training.
- Please use your own equipment – if you do not have your own equipment, please let Stacie know.
Toilets will be open however the club room will not.
While your here, don’t forget (if you can) support your Cricket Club and purchase a ticket into this great raffle. Brilliant Prizes to be won!